The Bitty Kitty Brigade is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We are funded entirely through contributions made by our supporters. We depend on your support to help us care for these at-risk kittens and we greatly appreciate any help you can give! Donations to BKB are tax-deductible and directly support the animals by funding veterinary care, food and supplies.
Our EIN is 83-2267427
Make a Financial Donation
- Facebook – The best way to donate with a credit card is via Facebook as they don’t charge us any fees! Find the Donate button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Donate via check or credit card – If you don’t want to use Facebook, you can make a donation by check, cash or credit card here.
- Mail a check to: Bitty Kitty Brigade P.O. Box 1878 Maple Grove, MN 55311-9902
- View Our Amazon Wishlist
- Our Chewy.com Wishlist
- Petco has “small animal donut beds” that are perfect for kittens! (Not the cuddler ones, those seem to make nice litter boxes.)
We can also use these items (gently used and clean is fine!):
- small fleece blankets
- soft-sided carriers
- clay, non-clumping litter
- soft-sided pet pens
Please contact us to arrange delivery of any items you’re able to donate.
Turn your old vehicle (cars, trucks, trailers, boats, motorcycles and more) into a tax-deductible donation that supports animal rescue at Animal Car Donation.
Other ways to help
- Select us as your Amazon Smile Charity! Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases.
- Create your own Facebook Fundraiser benefitting BKB.
- Buy a calendar, sticker, decal, enamel pin from our BKB store or a t-shirt/sweatshirt/hat/mask/other clothing merchandise from our store at Bonfire
- Check with your employer to see if they will match your contributions.