In order to help kittens, we are dependent on foster caregivers! Interested in caring for some wee ones? The Bitty Kitty Brigade will provide all food, supplies and vetting as well as comprehensive training. You provide a small, safe-space and a willingness to bottle feed kittens on a regular schedule (every 2 – 5/6 hours depending on age) and care for them until weaned.
If bottle feeding doesn’t fit your schedule, you can sign up to be a weaned-kitten or adult cat caregiver! We also need vacation & respite fosters who can care for all ages of kittens and cats while their caregiver is on vacation.
SKILLS BASED VOLUNTEER
Caring for small kittens around the clock doesn’t work for everyone and we get that! But there are plenty of ways you can still help out. Do you have a particular skill – graphic design, bookkeeping, social media, grant-writing, event planning, etc.? Are you willing to provide transport for kittens to and from their foster home? Interested in doing something else that you think might be helpful?
Areas we are currently looking to fill:
- Bookkeeper – must be familiar with Quickbooks Online
- Sunday Wellness Clinics – vet students, vet techs willing to administer vaccines and provide checkups
- Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator – related experience required
- Fundraising – previous experience required
- Grant Writers
- Graphic Designers (professional/commercial experience preferred)
- TNR (trap-neuter-return) – trappers, helpers
- Volunteer Application Reviewer
- Volunteer Recruitment
Think you’d be a good fit? Fill out our (non-foster) Volunteer Application Form and let us know!